Eden warrants that the refurbished product, except for any free bundled accessories, which were delivered together with the Refurbished Product (if applicable), to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase. Refurbished products are covered under a parts and labor repair or exchange warranty for hardware, manufacturing, and/or power related issues (excluding power surges and/or electrical spikes). If the refurbished product fails during normal and proper use within the warranty period Eden will, at Eden’s discretion, repair or replace the product using new or refurbished parts that are equivalent in performance and reliability. Refurbished products feature internal components that are not end user replaceable and therefore are warranted in the same manner as the complete unit.
This warranty applies only to products that are refurbished on the date of purchase. Please keep the original purchase invoice and warranty card for any future service requests. If the refurbished product is covered under this warranty, the ownership of the replaced defective parts will automatically be transferred to Eden. All components repaired or replaced by Eden Repair Centre will be under warranty for the remaining period of warranty, or for no less than three (3) months.
Refurbished Shipping Terms
Eden will cover the return shipping cost (within UK mainland) of returning the unit back to the customer after service and repairs are completed for warranty claims.
Limitations of Liability
If the product fails during normal and proper use within the warranty period, Eden will, at its discretion, repair or replace the defective parts within the product, or the product itself, with items that are functionally equivalent to that as originally supplied, or better, during the warranty period defined for the model, using new or refurbished parts or units. If the product is under warranty, the ownership of the replaced defective parts will automatically be transferred to Eden. All components repaired or replaced by Eden Repair Centre will be under warranty for the remaining period of your warranty. Eden will recover the originally configured operating system, or latest version if the device needs to be reset. Eden will not be liable to restore or transfer the user’s data or programs, nor will it be held responsible for any data loss.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, AND EDEN SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
IF THIS PRODUCT FAILS TO WORK AS WARRANTED ABOVE, THE CUSTOMER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AND EDEN’S SOLE LIABILITY SHALL BE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT. EDEN’S MAXIMUM LIABILITY UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO THE LESSER OF THE PRICE YOU HAVE PAID FOR THE PRODUCT OR THE COST OF REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF ANY HARDWARE COMPONENTS THAT MALFUNCTION UNDER NORMAL USE. ALL EDEN WARRANTY TERMS AND AGREEMENTS ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE AND ONLY APPLY TO THE ORIGINAL UNIT AND ORIGINAL PURCHASER. EDEN IS NOT LIABLE FOR A CLAIM MADE BY A THIRD PARTY OR MADE BY YOU FOR A THIRD PARTY UNLESS YOU ARE A REGISTERED EDEN REPAIR CENTRE PARTNER OR RESELLER.
Exclusions from this Limited Warranty Service
Eden does not warrant uninterrupted or error-free operation of this Product. Any technical or other support provided for the Product under warranty, such as assistance via telephone with “how-to” questions and support regarding product setup and information will be provided without warranties of any kind.
The Product Warranty only covers failures or malfunctions that occurred within the warranty period with normal and proper use. The warranty will not apply if:
1. The serial number of the product, components or accessories has been altered, cancelled, removed, or otherwise not valid as identified by Eden.
2. The product has been tampered with, repaired and/or modified by non-authorised personnel.
3. The product warranty seals have been broken or altered.
4. There is damage caused by natural disaster, intentional or unintentional misuse, abuse, neglect, acts of war, improper maintenance, or use under abnormal conditions.
5. There is damage caused by accidental drops, spills, fire, or power surges.
6. There is damage from improper installation, improper connection, or use of parts and/or components not manufactured or sold by Eden.
7. There is damage from use outside of the operation or storage parameters or environment reasonably acceptable for similar product usage models deemed industry standard best practices.
8. There is damage to or loss of any program, data or removable storage media, or if there are costs from recovering any program or data.
9. There is damage from third party software or from virus(es).
10. There is software loss or data loss that may occur during repair or replacement.
11. The problems relate a recognised, acknowledged or reported manufacturing defect.
12. Support and costs involved to install or configure the product for any third party software application or hardware device, or network/wireless configuration.
13. You have failed to follow all return materials authorisation (“RMA”) instructions provided to you by Eden.
Eden is not responsible for:
* Software loss or data loss that may occur during the repair or replacement of the Product (if applicable).
* Damage to or loss of any program, data, SIM card or removable storage media, or for costs of recovering any program or data (if applicable).
Refurbished Return Merchandise Authorisation Service Terms
During the Limited Warranty Period as stated above, Eden will, at its sole discretion, repair or replace any defective component. All spare parts or modules removed under this limited warranty period become the property of Eden. The terms and conditions of this Limited Warranty constitute the complete and exclusive warranty agreement between you and Eden for the product and supersede any prior agreement or representations made in any Eden sales document, literature or advice that may be provided to the customer by any Eden representative in connection with the customer’s purchase of the product. No change to the conditions of this Limited Warranty is valid unless it is made in writing and signed by an authorised Eden representative.
If Service is required:
Returning your product to Eden during the warranty period does not automatically mean that it will be repaired free of charge. Upon receiving your product, Eden reserves the right to check the validity of your warranty and your request for warranty service. Eden will not be responsible for any of your confidential, proprietary or personal information contained in the product which you return to Eden for any reason. You should remove all such information from the product prior to its return. Eden is not responsible for damage or loss of any personal data, programs, or removable storage media. Eden is not responsible for the restoration or reinstallation of any data or programs other than the original (or updated) software installed by Eden when the product was purchased.
Before contacting Eden:
* Back up all your personal data and remove any confidential, proprietary information on the hard drive. Eden will not be responsible for any loss of your own programs, data or information.
* If you received an error message, write it down with the fault description and include it with the product.
* Retrieve the following information from your Eden product: Serial number, IMEI number, operating system version, BIOS version (if applicable), and notify if you have made any recent hardware or software changes.
* Ensure you have the following information readily available: your Eden product’s model name, serial number, sales invoice/receipt with date of purchase and warranty card. You will be required to provide proof of purchase before warranty service can be performed.
* Make sure you are in front of your Eden product and have your product turned on (if possible) when you call to perform any troubleshooting procedures.
When preparing your product for shipment to Eden, you will need to observe the following:
* Eden recommends that the product be returned in its original packaging. The original packaging will provide better protection for your product during transit. Warranty may be voided if the product is damaged due to improper packaging. Original packaging may not be returned once service is completed.
* Please do not send in anything but the product itself unless specially requested by Eden. Any other items and accessories included in the package received by Eden will be treated as packaging material, and may not be returned.
Please note: if your product is received packed in anything other than its original packaging, Eden will not be held responsible for any damage caused during transit.